Summer is right around the corner, which means it is time to party with your friends by the pool! And what better way to party then with a luau themed extravaganza? Check out these must-have items from Oriental Trading and you can save big on decorations and accessories for your luau party. Spend over $49 and you will get FREE shipping, no special Oriental Trading coupon required!
There’s a couple thinks you have to include at your party. As far as clothing items and accessories, you have to have the following: leis, hula skirts, fun hats, flowery bracelets and anklets, sunglasses, and maybe a couple tribal masks, too. Find some really cute luau wear for under $10!
Limbo, anyone? No luau is complete without a limbo! Make sure to pick up bars from Oriental Trading for only $20, where you might also check out these fun games for your party: playing cards, toss games, and potato sacks.
Banners, torches, grass skirt lining for the table, and other Hawaiian inspired decorations should accompany your party to give it that real ‘luau in the middle of Hawaii’ feel. Decorate your party for under $10 at Oriental Trading.
Of course, no party is complete without essential supplies. Make sure you pick up these essential items for your upcoming luau party. You will really set the mood of the luau with these following items: pink flamingo straws, hibiscus tablecloth, hibiscus folding fans, table skirts, palm tree goody bags, and luau fans- plus so much more! You can find all the luau supplies you need at Oriental Trading. Don’t forget to check out the Oriental Trading Coupon May 2013 where you can win BIG money to spend decorating your luau party!
Moreover, you can refer 7 other Luau Party Ideas
- Create parasol topiaries using styrofoam balls and parasol picks.
- Print out your menu and create a luau inspired theme for your menu for guests to enjoy.
- Craft your own ‘Aloha’ sign with cardboard box and flower petals.
- Craft your very own sign saying ‘Sand Bar’- guests are sure to love this cute idea!
- Make a centerpiece out of a pineapple and spread your appetizers and drinks around it.
- Create your favor bags with adorable hula skirts around the edges for a really Hawaiian inspired theme your guests can take home and enjoy.
- Add a few seashells and hibiscuses to your margarita glasses for a really quick and simple way to add an extra layer of ‘luau’ to your party.
Are you ready to rock Luau Party?
Have a nice party!